Thursday, February 4, 2016

Pink Paislee | Desk Home Decor

This is a personal blog. All editorial content and projects are intellectual property of http://canoncreativegirl.blogspot.com/.  I do receive financial compensation and material product from Pink Paislee to develop my craft posts, but all ideas and opinions are my own.



I'm excited to share a home office decor project with you today using the new C'est La Vie collection from Pink Paislee.  I love cute projects that I can display in my home office.  Even better if they are decor projects that can be changed out easily for different occasions.  To do so easily I love to use clip frames.  






I found this clip frame at my local hobby shop.  I added bits and pieces from the ephemera pack, paper clips, cork pieces and puffy stickers.  There are so many pieces to this collection that I love!





I printed a couple of small wallet sized photos and added a frame to the bottom piece and a black watercolor acetate letter.  It all came together in snap!  This is a fun project that you can easily display in your home or office, and change out easily for different seasons or occasions.





Collection Used: C'est La Vie











No comments:

Post a Comment