Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Scrapbook Circle | Fun Circles


I have a layout to share with you today that I made this month using the August Make It Happen kit and add-on's from Scrapbook Circle.  I love circles, and graphic shapes on my layouts!  So, I decided to combine the two on this layout.  I cut oblong pieces of paper using the 6x6 paper pad included in the You Shine Add-on, and papers from the main kit and then arranged them onto a circular format on my layout.


I used adhesive to adhere all the pieces down, and then stitched over them with a sewing machine and white thread.  Next, I printed an instagram photo and added lots of embellishments!


This was such a fun layout to make, it really plays off the fun photo.  How are you using the August kit and add-on's?  We would love for you to share your pages with on the Facebook page!




2 comments:

  1. this is such a GREAT way to use your stash of paper--AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous LO. Love it! I´m glad I found your blog.

    ReplyDelete