Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Enjoy this moment & remember

Hiya friends,

Happy Wednesday. Hope that your week is treating you well. I got the kids off to school and now I am enjoying a nice cup of coffee. I have a layout that I would like to share today using the new Heyday collection from Studio Calico and some SC stamps. I love how it came out!

Enjoy this moment & remember layout:

I really wanted to purchase the sunburst and plano circle as a mask but they were sold out at SC, so I purchased them both as stamps. I sprayed them with Mister Huey's spray mist and then stamped them on my layout. I especially love the look stamped on canvas. So cool!

supplies:
pattern papers: Studio Calico - Hey day collection
die cuts: Studio Calico - Hey day collection
stamps: starburst background stamp, plano stamp (Studio calico)
mask: ampersand (Studio Calico)
spray mists: Mister Huey's (Studio Calico)
tools: Silhouette Cameo
cutting file: enjoy this moment (KI memories)
sewing machine: brother
thread: Guterman
pen: Zig
canvas paper: Recollections

Thanks for stopping by, Have a Blessed day!


2 comments: