Sunday, August 19, 2012

Birthday party favors


Hi friends,

I hope you are enjoying your summer so far, ours has been filled with many trips to the pool and birthday parties! We just celebrated my son's 10th birthday this weekend and I thought that it would be fun to make party favors featuring Bella! new fusion line and decoupage party pieces.

Birthday wish treat box:


I created the treat box using my Silhouette Cameo and 3d pyramid gift box cutting file by Lori Whitlock. Bella! fusion papers fit nicely with the party theme.



and a little something for the girls that came to the party (I added a pearl to this one, to bling it up a bit):


I used Bella! silver and white lace tape to decorate the boxes, and added sentiments and presents from the decoupage party collection. I just love how these came together, so much better than a store bought treat box.


Very simple and easy to make, and sure to be a big hit with the kids too!

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope my party favors have inspired you to make your own for your next event!

2 comments:

  1. Such a great treat box! I think anyone who is celebrating would love to receive these! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG those boxes are cool! I am going to make that and put a butterfly tagtailz in it for the party favor. Thanks for the great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete