Thursday, April 19, 2012

Spring memories album last pages

Hi friends,

I'm here today to share the last few pages of my spring memories album that I made for Ruby Rock-it designs. I printed off some pictures of spring flowers that grow in my neighborhood and added them to the last two pages of my book.






and here is a look at all of the book pages.


I would also like to share a fun tip with you on how I created the banner flag on the front cover of my album.

First I took some bamboo skewers found in my kitchen pantry, and a banner from the Nostalgia collection.



with my scissors I cut 1 piece off of my banner.


last, using liquid glue I adhered my 'banner piece' to my bamboo skewer to make a fun flag for the front of my album.


I hope that you enjoyed my tip and spring memories album. Thanks for stopping by today!


3 comments:

  1. This is a great album, Gina! Thanks for the idea for making a banner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet! Love all the wonderful details!

    ReplyDelete