Saturday, March 31, 2012

New project for WOW powders

Hi Friends,
Happy Saturday, I hope that you are all having a lovely start to your weekend.
I wanted to share with you my most recent project for WOW! embossing powders. Our team post is up on their blog today, so be sure and stop by!

Unsung Hero book


supplies: Basically Bare chipboard book
Little Yellow Bicycle pattern papers (Saturdays collection)
*about the book: This book signifies two deployments that we have been through as a military family. I used the envelope pages to tuck in notes and letters that my husband sent us during his deployments.
Supplies used:
WOW! Embossing powders Pantry collection:pepper, blueberry
WOW Collection: Bright white
WOW stamps used:
Call Me stamp set: script
French Music notes background stamp
Brocade background stamp

1 comment: