Thursday, February 16, 2012

CHA part 2

Hi friends,
Thanks for stopping by again today. Today I would like to share the rest of my CHA pictures and projects with you. Did I mention that this was my very first year attending CHA? It was! And this was my first year having several projects displayed there. At the past CHA (Summer) I had 1 card, so imagine my surprise when I asked to create a whole table display for WOW powders. I was so thrilled and on top of this I got to create for the amazing Heidi Grace for her new company Clever Handmade.

So I will start with showing you the display I made for the WOW powders booth. The DT leads were asked to each take a collection of colors from WOW (mine was the WOW collection) and create a display based on a theme. I chose a greenhouse bird theme.
Here is a peek at the projects that I created:
I had so much fun creating this I embossed the birdcage, birds, pots, flowers, chicken wire frame - pretty much all that you see here.

and a photo of my display in the booth:
I wish that I would have taken a more up close photo of my work, but I was so caught up in the moment that I forgot.

Also have to share the projects that I made for the Clever Handmade booth.
Love you layout:

In the house layout:

these were a challenge because I had a little amount of time and scrapbooking supplies on hand to create these and was literally creating them the night before the show, but I love how they came out and I love Heidi Grace's new line. So fun!

Thanks for stopping by again today and letting me catch up with my CHA projects. As you can tell, I had a blast and feel truly blessed by this experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment