Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Canon Rebel T2I spotlight




Have you had the chance to try Canon's new Rebel T2I yet? It is simply the best Rebel Canon has ever created. With some of the most advanced features of any digital SLR the Canon Rebel T2I offers 18.0 Megapixel CMOS Image Sensor and increased light sensitivity for low light photography, the EOS Rebel T2i also has an advanced HD Movie mode for gorgeous Full HD movies.

I had a friend take some shots of me this weekend using the Canon Rebel T2I with a 18-200mm lens.








I edited the lighting and contrast of the photos in Photoshop but the quality was amazing.
This one is my favorite:



I don't step in front of the camera too often, but I had a lot of fun letting go and just being silly for these shots.
Thanks for looking! G

No comments:

Post a Comment